1. Who is your man? Jason Albert Lacy 2. How long have you been together? 4 years 3. How long did you date? before we got married? 5 months. :] 4. How old is your man? 26 5. Who eats more? Jason :] 6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. He did it at the stroke of midnight while we were in my room at my parents house & RIGHT after he said it, our song came on. :] It was SUCH a cool moment! 7. Who is taller? Jason - he's 6'0 8. Who sings better? Um, we're both awe.some. 9. Who is smarter? He is way smarter with numbers - he LOVES them. 10. Whose temper is worse? Depends - probably me. J is a pretty even tempered guy. :] 11. Who does the laundry? I do during the week but he does a lot on the weekends. He's a good one, ladies! 12. Who takes out the garbage? Jason 13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on which way you look at it! :] If you are facing our bed, Jason is on the right side. 14. Who pays the bills? I do. 15. Who is better with the computer? I think we're both pretty savvy. 16. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. :[ Jason does the outside stuff though usually. Trimming the trees, pulling weeds, & all that fun stuff. :] 17. Who cooks dinner? I do! 18. Who drives when you are together? Jason does. 19. Who pays when you go out? Jason does. :] 20. Who is most stubborn? We're both a lil' stubborn. :] 22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because they live 10 min away. We wish we saw Jason's more though! They live all the way in MO! :[ 23. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me. 24. Who asked who out? Jason asked me. 25. Who proposed? Jason! On top of "A" Mtn. in Tempe next to ASU. Very, very cool moment! 26. Who is more sensitive? Actually, we both are. 27. Who has more friends? We both have a circle of friends & family we know we can always count on. :] 28. Who has more siblings? Me! I have 4 brother's & one sister and Jason has 1 sister & 1 brother. 29. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share equal pants wearing in our household. We're a good team. I love you, J!
Addison had show and tell at school today and they were suppose to bring something RED! Addison took her Elmo flash light she got for her 2nd birthday from Grandma Judy. Addison LOVES this flash light & we finally put batteries in it so now it actually works!
1. I am thankful my new niece is here! She came home with Mommy & Daddy yesterday & all are doing wonderful! She has a ton of blond hair & big blue eyes - it's a Kerr thing. :]
Mimi, Missy, & Cheyenne Lee
2. I am thankful for spending the day with my sister in law Kerri. It was nice to have some time with her - she is one of my dearest friends.
Me & Kerri Lee!
3. I am thankful for spending yesterday with Kimi at our Grammy's house. It is moments like those I will treasure forever.
4. I am thankful for the yummy muffins I can smell baking in the oven. Addison can't wait to try them! (Who am I kidding? Neither can I!) ***Update: We tried the muffins & they are yum-o.
5. I am thankful for my family. I am truly a blessed girl!
6. I am thankful for reading in bed with Addison & J. After we read the story to her, she "read" it to us. She did SUCH a good job.
Momma, Addy, & the D-Man
7. I am thankful for how bright Addison is. It's not bragging when it's a fact, right? :]
8. I am thankful for my hubby hubs. Hearing his voice brightens my day. I can't wait until 6 o'clock & he walk through our door!
9.I am thankful for Tina Fey. I want her to be my new best friend. We watched Baby Mama this weekend & I laughed out loud so many times. She does a mean Sarah Palin too. As I sit here & type this, I am playing the SNL skit in my mind & I am laughing alone, in my kitchen. This is what she does to me. Youtube it, pronto.
I l-o-v-e her.
10. I am thankful for Tuesdays because that means 90210 is on & that is a new guilty pleasure of mine. I am watching a lot of the CW lately and it kinda makes me feel 17 but I DON'T CARE! :]
That's my list for this Tuesday! Go check out XBOX WIFE for some more lists & then make your own! Be thankful!
It feels like forever ago that we all stopped in our tracks & became glued to our TV's to see the events on September 11th unfold. Watching history happen was surreal. I couldn't believe my eyes. The tragedy our nation went through on that day was horrible and my heart goes to those family members who lost loved ones that day.
I want to thank the men & women who are are serving our country, or who have ever served. I want to thank my dad, my brother Johnny, and my sister-in-law Tracey who all served our country as a part of The United States Air Force. It is because of you that we live in a free nation and your sacrifices, no matter how big or small, are what keeps me & my family safe. Thank you.
I found this cool post here & I thought it would be a great way to express my thankfulness & make me more mindful of how blessed I am.
1. I am thankful for being woken up by Addison saying "Mom, the sun is up! It's morning time!" She has such a joy in her heart when she knows she is on the brink on a new day. I love it so much & I hope she keeps that exuberance in the mornings!
2. I am thankful that our tree that blew over last night didn't do damage to anything!
3. I am thankful to have a wonderful husband & awesome dad who will fix my broken tree!
4. I am thankful that an induction date has been schedule for my sister-in-law! She is set to be induced on September 11th at 6am. Please keep Steph, Chris, and Baby Cheyenne in your prayers!
5. I am thankful for Miss Pammy's preschool! Addison gets to go & learn in such a amazing environment. She is in her BFF's class - her cousin Polly! I am so thankful for that at as well!
6. I am thankful for the free time I have when Addison is at preschool. I am able to work on my Gold Canyon business which has been such a blessing in my life. I am excited for the Fall Catalog!
7. I am thankful that Fall is upon us! I am SO over this heat! It looks like we are going to be back in the 90's towards the end of the weekend & I can't wait!
8. I am thankful for having such a supportive, caring husband. He is my best friend & I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.
9. I am thankful for the candle parties I have booked this month! Momma is on a roll - watch out!!
10. I am thankful that I am a child of God & He never fails to show me his love & patience for me.
Over Labor Day, we took at trip to San Diego and it was so A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! We had such a good time! It was nice to sleep in, go to the beach, eat yummy food (Larry & Rebecca - we ate at El Indio 3 times! We thought of you every time!).
Addison was ready to go at 4am!
Daddy & Addison at Mission Bay.
Waiting outside of Sea World!
We sat in the "Splash Zone" and they are not joking about the splash part.
Last picture before we got SOAKED!
This is what Addy thought of getting drenched. She wasn't a fan...
But she was a good sport & gave Momma a smile!
Addison did NOT like the polar bear "roars" in the cave!
I just love this picture...
She LOVED it!!
I love this man!
El Indio: Best Food in San Diego
We went to the same bead shop my mom took me to when I was little to make bracelets. Here is the finished product!
We had such a great time. We were in desperate need of a vacation! We can't wait to go back - we want to move there!!